Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

How Sweet It Is!



Sarah Ducharme of Try Curiosity has given The Cath in the Hat a "Sweet Blog" award. 
Woo-hoo! Thank you, Sarah!


Heres how the award works:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

 So here goes...

 Seven random facts:

1. A committed pugophile, I love all things pug, most of all Pablo, my male fawn pug.
2. Halloween is my favorite holiday and orange my favorite color.
3. I am addicted to coffee and the Sunday NY Times crossword puzzle. 
4. I didnt learn to drive until I was in my thirties.
5. Ive never met a roller coaster I didnt want to ride.
6. I have no ankles. None.
7. Im getting married in September to a wonderful man who doesnt mind my ankleless condition.

Fifteen fabulous blogs:
A Year of Reading
Bigfoot Reads
Book Aunt
BookMoot
Books Kids Like
Brooke Rousseau
Celebrate Science
Great Kids Books
Playing by the Book
Shelf Employed
Storied Cities
The Book Chook
The Excelsior File 
Thick & Thin Things
Through the Looking Glass Book Review
for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment